I am a PhD student at Carnegie Melon University's Machine Learning Department advised by Abhinav Gupta. My research interests include incorporating structured knowledge into end-to-end learning, visual reasoning, generative models, and general problems in deep learning and computer vision.
I completed my undergraduate education at Georgia Tech with a major in Computer Engineering and a minor in Computer Science.
I occasionally write on my blog ai-insanity.com.
If you're looking for my CV, it's here.
My github page is here.
- K. Marino, A. Gupta, R. Fergus, A. Szlam Hierarchical RL Using an Ensemble of Proprioceptive Periodic Policies. ICLR 2019.
- K. Marino, R. Salakhudinav, A. Gupta. The More You Know: Using Knowledge Graphs for Image Classification. CVPR 2017.
- J. Walker, K. Marino, A. Gupta, M. Hebert. The Pose Knows: Video Forecasting by Generating Pose Futures. ICCV 2017.
- Spent a great summer in FAIR NY this past summer.
- Just launched my blog ai-insanity.com. In it I try to tackle many of the misconceptions in Machine Learning and AI fields more generally.
- Very honored to have been chosen as an NDSEG 2017 fellow.
- I am excited to announce our paper on using knowledge graphs to improve image classification is a spotlight at CVPR 2017. See Knowledge in Vision to see more.